Scott County Ag Society Annual Meeting
The Scott County Agricultural Society, which operates the Scott County Fair, is having its Annual Meeting on Monday December 5th, 2016 at Cedar Ridge Arabians (20335 Sawmill Rd, Jordan).
- 6:00 pm will be the social gathering with door prize registration.
- 6:30 pm dinner
- 7:15 pm the meeting and election of the Scott County Fair Board.
Please RSVP at (952) 492-2436 or email@example.com.
Now Hiring: Grounds Manager
This position is responsible for maintenance of the grounds and buildings. This position requires knowledge of the following:
- Carpentry and plumbing;
- Operation of a skidsteer;
- Operation of farm tractors;
- Operation of commercial lawn mowers.
Scott County Agricultural Society’s Fourth Annual “AUTUMN FARE”
Please join us Saturday October 1, 2016 from 8am to 4pm at the fairgrounds. Scott County Agricultural Society is holding “AUTUMN FARE”, an event to promote locally produced food, natural fiber, local farms and art. Our mission is to provide a venue where local food producers, producers of natural fiber and artists can show our community their art, natural fiber, and promote their farms and the products they have raised or created.
- Vendors will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A Farmer’s Breakfast will be from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Red Food Stand
- Welcome Artists, Farmers, Local Food Producers and Natural Fiber Enthusiasts
- Check the Scott County Fair webpage frequently for updates about “Autumn Fare”. This is our third year. We are open to any and all ideas as we continue to promote this exciting venture.
- We will be featuring an “Aisle of Farms” in one of the barns. You may have a booth/table and bring a few animals to show the community what you are doing on your farm, whether it is large or small. Bring photos of your farm and animals to display at your booth.
- During the day, 4-H will have their food stand open to provide “Fare” for Autumn Fare. The Scott County Agricultural Society will be hosting a Farmer’s Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Red Food Stand. Contact the Scott County Fair office for further information.
- Contact Norm Pint, the Scott County Fair Manager (952)492-2436 for contract information and vendor/commercial exhibitor questions. Lori Pint firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-758-4128 if you have questions.
Last weekend of July – Scott County Fair is the place to be!
The Scott County Fair has been a favorite summer attraction in the Southwest Metro since it was first announced way back in the early 1900s! Since then, we have only grown. Make sure to add the Scott County Fair to your 2017 calendar: July 26-30!
Weekend at the fair
Get to know the fairgrounds!