The Scott County Agricultural Society Strives to involve youth, adults, and communities by fostering an atmosphere that will link rural and urban citizens through competitive exhibits, educational programs, and socializing activities.
Benefits of an Annual Membership
- A show of support for a nearly 100 year old Scott County tradition
- Voting privileges
- Receive Newsletters
- Board of Directors election eligibility
- Free Season Parking Pass to the Scott County Fair
Agricultural Society Membership Cost
- $30 annually for Individuals
- $40 annually for Businesses/ Professional
Fair Board 2018 Meeting Dates: 7:00 Fair Office
January 23, February 27, March 27, April 24, May 22, June 26, September 25, October 23
Annual Meeting: Monday November 12
Five directors to be elected to serve for three years 2019, 2020, and 2021. The public is welcome to attend. To vote, person be a paid society of the Scott County Agricultural Society by August 1st.