Scott County Agricultural Society’s fourth annual “AUTUMN FARE”
Please join us Saturday October 1, 2016 from 8am to 4pm at the fairgrounds. Scott County Agricultural Society is holding “AUTUMN FARE”, an event to promote locally produced food, natural fiber, local farms and art. Our mission is to provide a venue where local food producers, producers of natural fiber and artists can show our community their art, natural fiber, and promote their farms and the products they have raised or created.
- Vendors will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A Farmer’s Breakfast will be from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Red Food Stand
- Welcome Artists, Farmers, Local Food Producers and Natural Fiber Enthusiasts
- Check the Scott County Fair webpage frequently for updates about “Autumn Fare”. This is our third year. We are open to any and all ideas as we continue to promote this exciting venture.
- We will be featuring an “Aisle of Farms” in one of the barns. You may have a booth/table and bring a few animals to show the community what you are doing on your farm, whether it is large or small. Bring photos of your farm and animals to display at your booth.
- During the day, 4-H will have their food stand open to provide “Fare” for Autumn Fare. The Scott County Agricultural Society will be hosting a Farmer’s Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Red Food Stand. Contact the Scott County Fair office for further information.
- Contact Norm Pint, the Scott County Fair Manager (952)492-2436 for contract information and vendor/commercial exhibitor questions. Lori Pint firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-758-4128 if you have questions.